Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

So, considering the SpotOn3tards can't seem to take a hint, I've moderated the blog. Any comments that aren't obviously trolls trying to troll (THEY BE TROLLIN') will be approved, but...

The great and fabulous people from SpotOn3D have decided that my opinion matters enough to troll! Hence, moderation. I'm sure the trolls will see this as a sign of weakness. To the SpotOn3tards, I say the following...

Gloves off. Expect me. My silence is not an indication of weakness, as your mouth is an indication of yours. It's quite simply boredom and irritation at your stupidity. I've proven my point time and again (that SpotOn3D is a simple OpenSim/Second Life knock-off with several improvements) as have you. You refuse to acknowledge the truth - you are a knock-off and, while you may be superior, you are only a clone. If you continue this pointless fight with someone who has obviously gotten an upper hand, I will take action against you, and it will not be pleasant for anyone involved.

To everyone else, don't worry, I'm not going to be blocking comments - I'm simply giving myself the tools to shut up a cacophony of retards who don't know they can't win a fight with me on my home turf. I've already proven my point, and if the unenlightened masses wish to shove their heads further up their asses and get high off their own methane, who am I to argue?

Oh, that's right. I'm done arguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment