Saturday, June 18, 2011

At least whores get paid?

As of today, anybody who's wanting me to fix a computer or help clean something or anything that involves ME helping YOU has two options...

1) Fuck off.

2) Pay me.

I've spent more hours than I should have doing nice things for people who, apparently, couldn't give a shit about me beyond "I wonder where Brad is, my computer's acting up." Counting all the hours I've spent helping people, running errands, playing tech support or cleaning up messes I didn't make, and multiplying that by Federal minimum wage, I'd say at least a few people owe me some god danm money (in the range of at least a few hundred). Do I mind doing it? No. Do I mind ONLY doing that? Yeah, I kinda do.

I had a conversation TODAY with Lacey who mentioned that people haven't really talked to her about doing things, and I KNOW people haven't talked to me about doing things (except for one person, and that's Gina, and Lacey, Gina and I are going to do something when I'm not sick). Now, if I had money, I'd love to go places, but I, personally, haven't been asked... and even if I was, I had no money! Sure, you may have loaned money (or given money) to Lacey, and that may indirectly affect me, but by no means am I just doing whatever the hell I want with money that isn't mine.

I want some of you, who are familiar with somebody Lacey knew, to understand that I'm not whoever it was that stole a shit-ton of money from everybody and then disappeared, you ungrateful assholes. I've not stolen a damn thing from anybody, and if I'm going to be treated with suspicion because of the actions of somebody I HAVEN'T EVEN MET, I'll label you the same way.

The last group of friends I met in a situation like this, I've got plenty of reasons to hate. You want me to file you in that category too? Until I see some effort made to balance the scales with me, don't come looking for anything from me.

Your move, ingrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment