Monday, February 28, 2011

Assess Yourself - A Rant About Stupid

I don't mind someone who knows they're stupid, because how stupid can you be if you know you're stupid? It's a catch-22. It's not really "stupid" at that point, it's more like being "challenged" or something. If you KNOW you're stupid, it's like knowing you're ugly. It keeps you attuned to reality - you know why people treat you a certain way or why things happen to you a certain way...

I talk to people all the time who will say, "I'm 5'3" and 215 lbs but I'm not fat! I've got some curves, but I'm not fat... But, I do wonder why all these guys wanna do nothing but bang me and dump me and nobody wants to be my boyfriend..."

It's because you're not assessing yourself clearly. You're not experiencing yourself as other people experience you. Stupid people need to do that to 'cause I know a lot of people who think they aren't stupid.

You know what the number one thing is that stupid people want to do when they don't know they're stupid? They're entrepreneurs. Oh, they've got ideas. They wanna start up a t-shirt company, 'cause they got ideas... They got ideas that need to go on t-shirts.

"I got a clothing line, man... I got IDEAS... I got shoes... Special shoes that I'm gonna market to POOL PLAYERS."

That's one of the things, too, they invent something for somebody that doesn't need it.

So, if you're stupid, you need to know you're stupid. If you're fat, you need to know you're fat. If you're ugly, you need to know you're ugly and then you can have a pretty decent life. If you're stupid and you've got a job, and you know you're stupid, you can't just barge into your bosses office and demand a raise. That'd get you fired, but you know you're stupid and it's a bad idea, so you don't.

When you're ugly, and you don't KNOW you're ugly, you just try to date people that are hot and spend your whole life getting abused and not getting laid. When you're ugly and you know you're ugly, you try to nail other people that hopefully know they're ugly.

Anyway, if you're stupid, know you're stupid, and just move on. Don't try to act all smart or defend your stupidity under a guise of intelligence 'cause that not only makes it look like you're stupid, but an ignorant twit, not to mention pigheaded.

And, for the love of god, stay away from t-shirt factories.

No comments:

Post a Comment