Thursday, March 19, 2015

Assessment.

I don't mind somebody who knows they're stupid because, really, how dumb can you be if you know you're stupid? It's kind of a Catch-22. Knowing you're stupid is important. It's like knowing you're ugly. It keeps you attuned to reality.

Example: "I'm 5'3" and I'm 215 lbs and I've got some curves... I'm not fat... but why do these guys just wanna fuck me and dump me?" Because you're not assessing yourself clearly, and stupid people need to do that too because I know a lot of stupid people that don't know they're stupid.

You know the number one thing a stupid guy (that doesn't know he's stupid) wants to do? He's an entrepreneur. Oh, he's got IDEAS. They have ideas that have to go on t-shirts or something. "I've got a clothing line, man! I've got an idea, man." (Speaking of which, ask me about a shirt I've got. Someone made a shirt. I know the person who made a shirt. That person gave me a shirt.)

So if you're stupid, you need to know you're stupid. If you're fat, you need to know you're fat. If you're ugly, you need to know you're ugly. If you're an asshole, you need to know you're an asshole. If you know you're stupid or fat or ugly or whatever, you can have a pretty decent life.

If you're stupid, and you've got a job, and you KNOW you're stupid, you can't just barge right in an office and demand a raise, but you know you're stupid so you don't. If you're ugly and you try to spend your time dating people that are hot, you spend your whole life getting abused and not getting laid. If you're ugly and you know you're ugly, you try to nail other people that (hopefully) know they're ugly (and you don't get fucked and dumped). If you're an asshole, and you KNOW you're an asshole, you're less likely to say something an asshole would say (because you'd say it) and get the shit kicked out of you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment